Monday, January 16, 2017

JOURNEY TO SUCCESS: Day 3

Firstly, Let me appreciate God almighty for another week in the year 2017, all the goods that have come my way and bad that i have overcome. I would also go ahead to say amateur football in Nigeria is ninety five percent crap ( rubbish ).

I work up on a Monday morning after my street carnival which held on a Sunday night to go and sweat out the little bit of alcohol left in my circulatory system (lolz,  i loved biology in sec. school). I got there, dressed up, did few laps round the field and joined a team that i would play with them, to cut the story short they said there want to do screening for that week for challenge cup ( never heard about it before though), i partook the whole week, entering the next week with the mind set that screening was over instead, they said they are starting again, i laffed and said in my mind "This is crap". This is why i said its crap cause the management in all local team do even try to help the players not to talk of there team.
It has been a fun bored filled week though but I am happy am still alive and active. I say Weh done Sir and Weh done Ma to my readers
For day 2 click here
You can follow me on IG @_phoenixofficial and SC: @itzdaintydee
Cho choo

No comments: