Wednesday, January 11, 2017

JOURNEY TO SUCCESS: Day 2

I never said the journey to success will just be a stroll whereby I would wake up one morning in riches, part of the difficulties one will face is when ones loved ones are sad and you need to be there to lighten there mood.
One need to subscribe to the internet to continue is personal work but no funds, One performs in front of audiences of his own street carnival with no hope of recording another track. All this happened this past week but with all that has happen  I still hold on to three things I have held onto since junior secondary school which are HOPE, FAITH, and BELIEF. I just had to summarize a week and few days in these post to motivate my readers. I do more of entertaining than motivating cause i want people smiling not sobbing. 
I Dada Olamilekan hold on to those three things during hard times. I will be dropping Day 3 by Sunday
Click Here for Journey to success: Day 1
Follow on snapchat (@itzdaintydee) and IG (@_phoenixofficial)

No comments: