Sunday, January 1, 2017

JOURNEY TO SUCCESS: Day 1

 
 I Dada Olamilekan Aliu A.K.A Phoenix (Phoenix and Elysium (PAE)) starts his "Journey to Success" on a Fun note today January 1st, 2017. I slept late today due to attending cross over night service and speaking to his dear bae derified because its  a New Year(2017). I did my chores at home cause I live with my parents and I just recently graduated from school (Oduduwa University University) with a B.Sc degree in Computer science.
I went oyt to hang out with friends i use to play 3 aside soccer with till present and am always refered to as Ashley Young there cause of my speed when I am on the ball. i am not suppose to mention these but before I left them i drank Mcdowell mixed with orange drink.
    I leftv with a friend i call Paapaa to an hotel i will keep anonymous for now to have a bottle of trophy and Sminoff Ice ( what a funny combination). We spoke, laffed and even went on to whine the attendant that we wanted 'olosho' but we told her we were joking. I toke a bike from the famous junction Itamaja to my house as soon as we were done with our drinks.
    I got home safe and sound but on my way i dropped so harsh words on my snapchat (itzdaintydee) after reasoning somethings in 2016. I had Eba and Efo soup ( Vegetable soup) before going to bed. HAPPY NEW YEAR ODB fans.

me with my fam!

 me with my sis!
  me with my lil rasta bro
my Dad. All after the whole Day.
Follow on snapchat (@itzdaintydee) and IG (@_phoenixofficial)

No comments: