Thursday, November 20, 2014

What a day it was

I have just be gossiping on mainly politics today. I don't know what came over me and i just started sniffing around like a pig, lol. I also forgot that the number one citizen of my dear country is today.
Happy 57th Birthday Mr President, long life and prosperity.
Mr Aminu Tambuwa do be annoyed with the police officer that said you should wait by the gate before a colleague of yours came and said his he a Nigerian at all. That part was really funny, lolz.
I miss the super eagles a lot already for missing out on the Afcon orange final sixteen. Good luck to the Super Eagles but they have to have Patience till 2017, hahahaha
I remain your home boy repping you all, all the way from Ikd, if you don't know the meaning of Ikd, i guess i would tell you later.

No comments: