Sunday, November 8, 2015

We Youths should start receiving bursary from the government


I think it’s already time for we youths to start talking about what is necessary, important instead of debating about football players, foreign artistes,  and other irrelevant things I won’t have to mention causes have being and done before.
I would head to point now. We got colonized by the westerners so why can’t we imitate the positive parts of the ways; I am talking about the welfare of the youths.
The federal government or state government should take it as a responsibility to start giving a certain amount of money to youths monthly or yearly for a start to reduce the transformation of good boys and girls to thugs, rascals and beggars all in the name of little money to eat. I am sure it won’t cost anything to take my words into consideration.

Dada Olamilekan

No comments: